During our Education 391 practicum, we were assigned triads; mine consisted of Allison

and Victoria. During our practicums, we observed each other teaching, visited each other’s classrooms, shared resources, and supported each other. We stayed in touch the entire time and  learned how best to support each other. We all come from very different mindsets, but we were able to blend these together effectively! Sometimes a different perspective can be a gift! We were able to challenge and push each other to see things differently. I owe so much of my growth in Education 391 to my triad!

When we found out our Education 490 triads would remain the same, we were overcome with joy! We have been there for each other since our first day in a classroom and were excited to continue watching each other grow. We know how to support each other in the ways we all individually need.

Currently, we are already assisting each other in our assignments for this semester. We know how to communicate effectively and share our unique perspectives and ideas! Although we each have our own distinct teaching style, we are able to blend these together to assist each other where we need it most. I cannot wait to start Education 490 with these two by my side!